Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
💥Your mission as a Vita Mojo Hardware & Installation Consultant is to be the resident expert on all things relating to the physical installation of our products at our clients’ sites. You will work with some of the biggest brands in hospitality alongside our Implementation and Professional Services teams - to ensure a seamless end to end implementation and installation process is delivered, every time.
Working in a startup means that things often change and we adapt to the growing and changing needs of the business. We expect the below to be the bulk of the role, but this may change over time depending on your own development needs, aspirations and the makeup of the team.
Installation & Project Management 📆
- You will be a driving force behind some of our biggest client installations - spanning hundreds or even thousands of sites. You will take a leading role in planning and execution, including:
- Developing and iterating on rollout plans
- Leading on space planning - to ensure our products are placed expertly to ensure optimal adoption and value added to our clients
- Tracking and working through key risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies - vital to delivering and staying on track with projects
- Capturing and documenting learnings, so that we get better with every install
Management of third parties 🛠
You will work with numerous third parties - from installation engineers, electricians and networking specialists to hardware manufacturers and logistics companies - focusing on:
- Installation coordination
- Training & compliance
- Managing contracts, inventory and stock levels
Providing hardware product support and expertise 🖥
You will be the cornerstone of our technical expertise, taking on the responsibility of being a dedicated hardware product expert - enabling you to:
- Excel at troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Offer top quality on site or remote support for installation teams
- Stay on top of the latest hardware trends and developments so that we’re primed to benefit
You will work closely with a number of internal teams, including the Implementation Managers, who project manage the onboarding of our clients, Client Success Managers, Solutions Consultants, Finance and Product teams - all with a view to delivering rollouts on time, on budget and with sky-high client sentiment.
- You have a practical mindset: a pragmatic problem solver, with strong analytical, organisational and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a background in hardware and installations with previous experience in restaurant refurbishments, new openings and store design
- You’re able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders spanning various levels of seniority and industries - internally and across clients and partners
- You adapt how you communicate to suit your audience: clients, whether they are technical or not, or of different seniority, Account and Implementation Managers, or Product Managers and Engineers.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved - whether that be going on site with a client or partner or going the extra mile to understand exactly how something works
- You’re open to frequent travel within the UK and abroad
- You are a self-assured and self-aware team player, who is open to receiving and providing feedback and relishes the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships, built on a foundation of trust.
It’d be a bonus if you:
- Have experience in the hospitality sector either as an operator or through another food technology company
- Have technical building or construction background
Work perks and benefits
🏆 We pride ourselves on our fantastic open, honest, inclusive culture that we have built, and continue to build. 🏗️
As a testament to this, Vita Mojo has secured a place as the UK’s Number 1 startup to work for by Tempo.
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a L&D allowance to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊