Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
At Vita Mojo, we have the opportunity to support a product suite that is fundamentally changing the way restaurants see technology and the end customer experience. As Client Support Manager, you will not only get to work with our clients on the front line, but also see the impact of what we’ve built. Supporting clients such as Nando’s, Leon, Yo! Sushi, Gail’s and Honest Burgers alongside a team of 7-8 Client Support Associates.
You will play an integral role ensuring a high-quality customer experience as our company scales at a very fast pace (including maintaining identified service levels, customer satisfaction goals, and other operational objectives). This will require a hands-on approach in building increasingly sophisticated methods and processes to ensure that we appropriately sustain our support efforts whilst always ensuring our customers are happy.
While everyday will be different, our focus remains the same - maintaining a superior customer support experience and ensuring customers get the most out of Vita Mojo’s products and services. Reporting to the Head of Client Success, your responsibilities will largely cover the following areas:
- Team Management -Managing a team of 7-8 remote-based Client Support Associates, you will create and maintain a transparent, collaborative and dynamic team environment, including regular 1:1s, team meetings, and professional development support. Contributing to ongoing training sessions and maintaining our knowledge base to improve the accuracy of the support we provide to customers.
- Customer Care - Engage directly with customers to ensure excellent levels of service. Guiding the Customer Support Associates with complex client queries, while also being the voice of the customer internally to escalate customer trends, bugs, and feature requests. Reproducing and documenting bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker customer resolutions.
- Technical support and problem solving - You will have a deep understanding of our products and the ability to troubleshoot a diverse range of customer queries from recently onboarded clients to more complex issues that existing customers may have. You will demonstrate the ability to problem solve with empathy, understanding where clients are coming from and might be frustrated by.
- Operational excellence - Every customer interaction counts. You will have a strong pulse on support statistics, identifying key findings and suggesting improvements to continually optimise performance. This includes re-designing and implementing processes that boost efficiency and aid scalability, while also ensuring we have the appropriate tools in place to deliver exceptional customer service. You’ll be the champion of Salesforce across the business.
- Analytics - You will identify and manage key performance metrics to drive success and customer delight. Some of these include: customer satisfaction (CSAT), time to first response, handle time and ticket resolution rate.
- Previous experience -You’ve got 4-5 years of increasing responsibility in customer support at a software business, where the product is critical to the day to day of the clients
- People management - You have managed a thriving Customer Support team and worked with remote and/or culturally diverse teams.
- Customer focused - You empathise with clients in a genuine way that lets them know you understand their pain points and business needs. Therefore, having experience in the hospitality industry is a plus. Setting high standards to provide outstanding customer support experiences.
- Communication - you’re an articulate communicator (both written and verbal) and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers. Showing empathy and the ability to communicate to customers at all levels of technical proficiency.
- Time management - You have a track record of making sound decisions in line with managing your time and prioritisation of responsibilities. You’re able to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment.
- Problem solving - You are hardworking and eagerly embrace the challenge of solving problems, both with software and soft skills.
- Technically proficient - You should be able to develop a strong understanding of our products, their configuration and how they work.
- Analytical - you’re able to get involved in the detail, using data and feedback to continually optimise our customer support processes.
- Process driven - You understand how to implement a best-in-class customer support (or similar) function, including iterating on processes and procedures. You have experience using help desk software and remote support tools, including Salesforce and Zendesk. Understanding how to get the best out of these tools.
- Resilient - you’re able to stay focused, adapt and persevere in the face of obstacles.
Work perks and benefits
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊